Home-1 Forums Community Groups World Of Warcraft Introductions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ButtaRock ButtaRock 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ButtaRock
    ButtaRock
    Keymaster

Hello All,

My name is Jacob though this is my name there are a few others i do recognize as my name a few of these are Jake, James, Asshat, or one my favorites cartman.

I played wow a couple times some months after it had come out played for about 2 years then stopped, then again when lich king had come out played again for about a year, and now im back at it again to play it with new friends, new content, and to catch up on what i missed.

Battlenet id: JamesWolf#1980

this is my current character list

110, priest

36, mage

24, priest

15, priest

7 paladin

ButtaRock
    Keymaster

Hey Guys,

Trying WoW again since I didn’t realize my subscription was still valid until it just renewed for 6 more months. So I got Legion.

Battle.net tag is: VonLudwig#1589

Characters:

VonLudwig level 19 Druid

Juengling level 100 Warlock

ButtaRock
    Keymaster

Dewindae, the original Dewindae, only the original Dewindae, dont make me play another character please….

I played something else before Burning Crusade, then I saw the light, and have been a paladin ever since. Mostly a Prot Pally, some times a Holy pally.

Battle.netID: Dewindae#1622

110:Blood Elf Prot Pally

110:Night Elf Resto Druid

ButtaRock
    Keymaster

Hey guys im gt99

I started playing wow right around the time Warlords of Dranor came out and have been playing off and on from that for my charaters i have

103-mage blood elf

30-holy pal blood elf

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.